- Found an apartment in NY, not the best location, but still pretty much midtown Manhattan (West Side)
- Got a new phone. My dutch phone will work until next monday, as from that date you'll get a message with my new phone number (e-mail doesn't change)
- Got my L1-B visa request approved today, so no more illegal alien status (never had it, since I'm from a Visa Waiver country)
- Back in Holland for a few days, basically for the Tridion Kick-Off, which I'm sure will be a blast of a party!
- We continue to kick ass in the US. Last I heard, whenever the competition comes down to 2 vendors, and the other vendor is Day, Vignette or Stellent, they just give up... ;-)
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Just some catching up for those that follow up these things...
Posted by Nuno
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Just a few lose notes on day 1 of the great adventure...
- NWA on-board movie offer this month sucks. Best thing I could find was "Something about Mary"
- Glad I took the option to upgrade and took a car with GPS rather than the standard one... I would still be driving around Newark's airport by now...
- Took a quick drive through Princeton, looks like an interesting place to take the time to visit, hopefully will have the time to do it next weekend.
- No matter what Americans tell you, driving cars should require 2 hands and 2 feet, not just one of each! I spend my time wondering what to do with my right hand and left foot...
- Pretty nice hotel I'm staying in, got plenty of space here! This will change once I move into NYC in 10 days ;-)