- Looks cool, and pretty easy
- God what the hell is that?
- I hate you Tridion
- Why on earth is it working now?
- Hmm. That actually makes perfect sense
- WOW, look at all the shiny stuff I can do. Seriously, this is sooo coool!
- It was like this with Infrastructure knowledge and deployer configuration and broker xml files and Tomcat and IIS 6.5 years ago.
- It was like this with VBScript and Component Templates and XSLT and Metadata and Dynamic XSLT templates 6 years ago.
- It was like this with c# and Event Systems with Interops and marshalling and unmarshalling of COM and multithreading TDSE objects 5.5 years ago (hey Robert, remember this one?)
- It was like this with Compound Templating when it came out in February 2008.
- It was like this with complex Taxonomies when it came out in mid 2009.
So why would it be any different with the new Anguilla Framework introduced in 2011?
Here's a few tips on some of the things I've done so far too keep me somewhat sane, I hope this will help others:
DISABLE CACHE ON YOUR BROWSER. Seriously, get the Firefox Web Developer extension, and turn the cache off while developing.
And, most important, keep believing you CAN do it. You'll get there.