So I thought it was time to start putting here some of the questions that made me come up with that answer... Just walk through these questions and - in your mind - answer each with "How would I do it without Tridion?" - you'll find that the answer is almost always exactly the same when you do something with Tridion or without it, which I think is one the greatest strengths of this amazing product. These are real questions that I have been asked (some more often than others) in the past years:
- How do I do A/B Testing with Tridion?
- How do I configure a reverse proxy for my Tridion website?
- How do I integrate comments into my pages?
- How do I integrate search into my website?
- How do I call a webservice from a template?
- How do I check my website performance?
- How do I add analytics?
- How do I improve my SEO?
I know this puts me in a conflict with the drag-and-droppers out there, who want to be able to drag-and-drop everything and their mother into a page, without really thinking of consequences. I'll give you the consequences at a later post...